28.5.08

McClellan's Book

Mr McClellan's book about the Bush administration is, unfortunately, no surprise. That they used "propaganda" is nothing unique. "Spin" seems to be all we get anymore from politicians anyway.
But one has to wonder about the motivation behind all this. I can't believe it was a personal grudge. I suppose it's the "O" word, oil. If so, there seems to have been a major miscalculation.
I was a bit uneasy about it from the beginning, myself. But then, it should be remembered that even if there were no nuclear WMDs, Iraq had possessed, and used Poison Gas in the past.
I suppose, this administration thought that "The end justifies the means" applied here. But nothing good ever comes from this way of thinking.
But all this is already done and now we are stuck with it.

No comments: